Clear Correct in Bellaire, TX
ClearCorrect has launched its first ever remote clear aligner treatment solution, ClearCorrect NOW.
This is a fully clinician-directed, teledentistry aligner solution that we offer to our patients. With both the doctor and patients’ health and safety as a top priority, this will enable our office to continue delivering the same life changing and beautiful smiles, without unnecessary physical contact or office visits.
In today’s ever-changing and challenging world, it is important to remain innovative and agile to keep your orthodontic treatment moving forward, while keeping our staff and patients’ safe. This is why we have developed a new treatment solution, customized for treatment continuity during the most uncertain times. This new offering was created exclusively for dental offices to navigate this new normal and continue to treat new and existing patients amid this current global pandemic and beyond.
This is allows patients to meet with Dr. Shah and her team for remote treatment solutions.
- Step 1 – Remote patient consult: Conducted via DenToGo VirtualCheck, we will collect patient’s photos and information
- Step 2 – Impression kit: We will send you an Impression Kit to your home!
- Step 3 – Patient takes impressions:You will receive an email notification with tracking information and instructional video on how to take the impressions at home. The Impression Kit is also sent with a step-by-step guide on how to take the impressions at home .
- Step 4 – Treatment setup:ClearCorrect receives the impressions from you and starts your treatment case. A Treatment Setup will then be created for Dr. Shah to review and approve.
- Step 5 – Aligners are made and shipped:Once Dr. Shah approve the treatment plan, ClearCorrect will make the aligners and ship them directly to you!
- Step 6 – Remote monitoring: Shah and her team will be able to monitor patient’s progress through ClearCorrect’s remote monitoring solution, DenToGo Monitoring Light.